Air Conditioner with Puron® Refrigerant
A Legacy of Trusted Cooling
North America’s Trusted Comfort Source
Bryant® has a history of doing whatever it takes to deliver trusted quality, comfort and value to millions of homeowners nationwide. Today, with rising consumer awareness of environmental issues and higher energy costs, Bryant proudly offers an answer that eases those concerns while delivering solid, reliable comfort – the Model 116B Air Conditioner with Puron® Refrigerant.
The Bryant Model 116B can save on monthly cooling costs with up to16.0 SEER efficiency. It helps preserve the integrity of the Earth’s ozone layer by using Puron® refrigerant. And, with its MicrotubeTM Technology refrigeration system, the quiet, reliable scroll compressor, and our tough DuraGuardTM protection package, it provides responsive cooling you can count on, year after year.
Enjoy the Comfort of Trusted Reliability
Relaxing in the comfort of your home is easy with the Model 116B because this is one durable and reliable air conditioner. Durability is built-in with our DuraGuardTM protection package that looks good for years while protecting the outdoor coil from sports and lawn equipment and more. Inside, corrosion-resistant components and compressor-protection features help ensure this air conditioner delivers comfort when you need it.
In addition, Bryant’s Model 116B provides the peace of mind that comes with choosing a system developed by a company known for its commitment to customer satisfaction. From initial design through product testing and an assembly process that includes our 5-step, 100% run test, we go beyond the industry’s expectations for quality and reliability to be sure that every unit we make measures up to even tougher standards – yours.
Peace of Mind
Having a great warranty helps you enjoy your comfort with confidence. Bryant builds trusted reliability into every product, then provides additional peace-of-mind with excellent warranty protection.
To the original owner, the Bryant Model 116B air conditioner is covered by a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment.* Ask your Bryant dealer about optional extended warranties, which may include labor.
*Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty restrictions are not allowed will automatically receive a 10-year parts warranty. See warranty certificate at Bryant.com for complete details.
Perfect Your Comfort with Perfect Humidity®
The Model 116B is your trusted source for cool comfort. For enhanced control over temperature AND humidity, add a variable speed furnace or fan coil and our ThermidistatTM Control. This system will give you full, seven-day-a-week program- mability and our comfort-enhancing Perfect Humidity® function. Perfect Humidity elevates your comfort by providing up to 30 times the humidity control of standard air conditioner systems.
he ThermidistatTM Control is much more than just a thermostat. It is your single source of precision temperature, humidity and indoor air quality control.
Environmentally Sound Comfort, Future Savings
With the Model 116B, you join the growing ranks of homeowners who choose environmentally sound Puron® refrigerant. It’s an important consideration because Freon®-22*, the refrigerant most commonly used in air conditioners, is gradually being phased out of existence due to concern over the Earth’s ozone layer. In fact, manufacturers such as Bryant will no longer create Freon-22 products as of January, 2010. While these products may continue to be available as inventories last, costs to service air conditioners using Freon-22 may rise as supplies dwindle. The Model 116B also offers a proven record of superior reliability that has been established since the first Puron product was introduced in 1996. And, because Bryant is the only manufacturer to put every single air conditioner we make through a thorough, 5-step 100% reliability run test process, you can be confident the Model 116B is built to perform.
* The registered owner of Freon is E.I. Dupont de Nemour & Co.
Home Comfort Components
PURON® REFRIGERANT Bryant’s environmentally sound refrigerant keeps you cool without depleting the Earth’s ozone layer.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SOUND: Our scroll compressor is designed for use with Puron® refrigerant to provide quiet comfort and years of environmentally sound, energy-efficient performance.
- RELIABLE PERFORMANCE: Bryant’s MicrotubeTM Technology refrigeration system with copper tube/aluminum fin coil maximizes transfer of heat outside your home to ensure cooling efficiency. Coil materials and design minimize chances for rust and corrosion for lasting performance.
- LASTING COMFORT: A filter drier protects the unit’s most important single component: the compressor.
- BUILT TO LAST: Bryant’s DuraGuardTM protection package ensures lasting durability and good looks through years of exposure to weather, sports and lawn equipment and more. Three key elements to this package include: galvanized steel cabinet, baked-on powder paint and wire coil guard.
Suntree Florida Air Conditioning Repair
Puron Refrigerant Suntree Florida Air Conditioning Repair FL
Air conditioner with Puron refrigerant (model 116B) Suntree Florida air conditioning repair, Brevard County AC service and AC maintenance Cocoa FL company.
- Viera Florida Air Conditioning service
- Cocoa Florida Air Conditioning maintenance company
- AC repair Suntree FL
- Cocoa beach Florida Air Conditioning maintenance service
- Viera Air Conditioning Repair
- AC repair Merritt Island FL
- Suntree Florida Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Brevard County Florida
- Brevard County AC
- Palm Bay Florida AC