CoastGuard TM Two-Stage Air Conditioner with Puron® Refrigerant
Guarding Your Investment
The Model 187BNC CoastGuardTM Two-Stage Air Conditioner with Puron® refrigerant is designed to stand up to the elements longer than standard models. It takes advantage of a three-pronged approach to defending against corrosion:The DuraGuardPlusTM protection package, double-sided paint,and TuffCoatTM coils.
- DuraGuard PlusTM Protection Package: Included as part of all Evolution® System outdoor models, DuraGuard PlusTM includes a galvanized steel cabinet, louvered coil guard and baked-on powder paint for superior rust and cor- rosion protection that keeps your outdoor unit looking its best for years.
- Double-Sided Paint: Bryant CoastGuard units feature double-sided paint on all external surfaces. By painting both sides of exposed metal surfaces, we eliminate entry points for corrosive elements to help extend the life of the unit. It’s a small detail, but it’s also one more reason a CoastGuard unit is great for coastal installations.
- TuffCoatTM Coil: The Bryant TuffCoatTM coil features our exclusive coastal fins with a corrosive-resistant epoxy-phenolic thermoset coating. We have also eliminated the “lancing” (strategically placed slits) found on standard aluminum fins. In coastal areas, lanced fins can trap contaminants and encourage corrosion. Air conditioners and heat pumps using TuffCoat coils deliver the same comfort and energy efficiency as units with our standard coils.
Testing has shown the TuffCoatTM coil to last longer than a standard coil in harsh coastal conditions.
Salt-Water Tested, Proven Performance
Bryant quality and reliability testing exceed industry standards, and the CoastGuard model is no exception. These products are installed in a testing lab, are exposed to a salt-water fog for one hour, and then allowed to dry for one hour. This wet-to-dry cycling is an accurate representation of sea coast applications. We also force a salt spray of synthetic sea water through the coil to further duplicate realistic coastal conditions. The result of this extensive testing has shown that Bryant TuffCoat coils can last longer than standard coils. Bryant is so confident in the reliability of this unit that we are offering 5 years of seacoast corrosion coverage.
When you put it all together, the Model 187BNC CoastGuardTM Two-Stage Air Conditioner with Puron® refrigerant delivers the comfort you need with the lasting durability you deserve.
Enjoy the Evolution of Comfort and High-Efficiency Savings
Bryant is the Dependable Choice Since 1904
Since 1904, Bryant® has built a tradition of comfort by doing whatever it takes to deliver products of superior quality and performance. Thanks to the commitment and dedication of our development and manufacturing teams, homeowners nationwide have learned to count on Bryant for innovative and reliable indoor comfort solutions. Today, with energy costs and environmental awareness on the rise, Bryant offers a solution that provides relief on both counts: the Model 187BNC CoastGuardTM Two- Stage Air Conditioner with Puron® refrigerant.
The Bryant Model 187BNC is designed to provide worry-free cooling that won’t deplete the Earth’s ozone layer. It can deliver savings on your energy bills with up to 17 SEER cooling efficiency. And it protects against corrosive elements found in coastal climates. Designed, built and backed by the most trusted name in the business, and installed by your trusted and professional Bryant dealer, the Model 187BNC CoastGuardTM Two-Stage Air Conditioner with Puron® refrigerant provides comfort and savings you can enjoy every cooling season.
Built to Withstand the Coast and Beat the Heat, Too
The Model 187BNC beats the heat with energy-efficient cooling designed to endure the rigors of a coastal installation. With more than twenty years of research into the effects of salt air, sand and other corrosive elements unique to coastal areas, Bryant has developed an air conditioner you can truly rely on.
The Model 187BNC CoastGuardTM Air Conditioner features our patented TuffCoatTM coil that has proven to last well beyond the coils available on most standard models. In addition, the rugged cabinet is painted inside and out, further protecting it from potentially damaging sea air.
To the original owner, the Bryant Model 187BNC CoastGuardTM Two-Stage Air Conditioner is covered by a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment.* Bryant is so confident in the reliability of this unit that we are also offering 5 years of seacoast corrosion coverage. Ask your Bryant dealer about optional extended warranties which may include labor.
*Warranty period is five years if not registered within 90 days of installation. Jurisdictions where warranty restrictions are not allowed will automatically receive a 10-year warranty. See warranty certificate at bryant.com for complete details.
Enjoy the Comfort of Two-Stage Cooling
When installed with the optional Evolution® Control and a compatible indoor unit, the Model 187BNC manages your comfort better than standard single-stage air conditioners. The key is its two-stages of cooling. Most of the time, this unit operates on low-stage cooling to deliver a nearly continuous stream of cool, comfortable air. Low-stage cooling is typically quieter and uses less energy than high-stage cooling. Because air flows at a steady rate for longer periods of time, there are fewer up-and-down temperature swings, fewer hot and cold spots throughout your home and improved air filtration. When conditions require an extra boost of cooling to maintain your comfort, the Evolution Control signals the Model 187BNC to switch over to high-stage cooling and you will continue to enjoy the comfort. As part of this remarkable system, Perfect Humidity® technology improves your comfort by providing increased humidity control over standard air conditioner systems.
Feeling Good About Feeling Comfortable
With the Model 187BNC, you join the growing ranks of homeowners who choose Puron® refrigerant. The Bryant environmentally sound refrigerant keeps you cool without depleting the Earth’s ozone layer.
In addition, the Model 187BNC inspires the confidence of owning a system developed by a company committed to customer satisfaction. From initial design, through development testing and our 5-step, 100% run test during assembly, we go beyond the industry’s expectations for quality to be sure that every unit we make measures up to even tougher standards – yours.
The Evolution of Comfort
Bryant is at the forefront of a comfort revolution with its exclusive Evolution® System. Starting with the sleek, sophisticated Evolution® Control, this system puts more power and ease- of-use at your fingertips than any other comfort control. Full, seven-day programmability allows precise temperature and humidity control that matches your living schedule. Intelligent electronics keep track of system operation and identify the very best combination of comfort and energy saving operation. Accessory and system monitors provide text-based messages on the large color screen letting you know when it’s time for a filter change, routine maintenance and more. And, optional remote connectivity lets you monitor, change and control the system anywhere you have Internet access.
Simple, intuitive and powerful, the Evolution System truly sets a new standard for excellence in home comfort.
The Evolution® Control is much more than just a thermostat. It is your single source of precision temperature, humidity and indoor air quality control.
Home Comfort Components
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SOUND, EXTRA-EFFICIENT: Our two-stage scroll compressor is designed for use with Puron® refrigerant to provide quiet, smooth-operating comfort and years of environmentally sound, trouble-free performance.
- PRECISION COMFORT CONTROL Our electronic control board allows for precise control of two-stage cooling and works with the Evolution® Control for the ultimate in comfort control. “Intelligent” circuitry monitors cooling operation and automatically adjusts system settings to maximize comfort and efficiency.
- RELIABLE PERFORMANCE: The Bryant MicrotubeTM Technology refrigeration system with copper tube/aluminum fin coil maximizes transfer of heat outside your home to ensure cooling efficiency.
- QUIET OPERATION: AeroQuiet System IITM optimizes airflow and incorporates sound-absorbing materials for minimal vibration and reduced sound. The three keys to this system include: AeroQuiet top, integrated fan motor and fan blade, and sound hood.
- LASTING COMFORT: High and low pressure switches and the filter drier protect the unit’s most important single component: the compressor.
- BUILT TO LAST: Baked-on powder paint provides cabinet protection inside and out, preventing cabinet deterioration that is common in coastal areas. TuffCoatTM epoxy protection ensures lasting protection against coastal area galvanic corrosion. The entire unit is backed by 5 year seacoast corrosion coverage.
Air Conditioner Titusville FL
CoastGuard Two-Stage Air Conditioner Titusville FL
CoastGuard two-stage air conditioner Titusville FL (model 187BNC) with Puron Refrigerant. This is a great AC unit for Brevard County Florida AC maintenance.
- AC companies Rockledge
- Suntree FL Air Conditioning Repair
- Titusville Florida AC
- AC repair Brevard County
- Cocoa beach FL AC maintenance
- Merritt Island FL Air Conditioning company
- Air Conditioner Titusville FL
- Air Conditioning Palm Bay FL
- Brevard County FL air conditioner
- Brevard County Florida Air Conditioning Repair