Evolution® V Heat Pump
MODEL 288BNV Variable-Speed Heat Pump with Puron® Refrigerant
Setting Standards Since 1904
For more than a century, North Americans have associated Bryant® heating and cooling products with the highest standards of indoor comfort. Through commitment and dedication, we have consistently met every new challenge head-on and delivered the products to meet or exceed expectations. Today, as rising energy costs and increased environmental awareness influence consumer thinking, Bryant proudly offers the Evolution® V heat pump. It’s a variable-speed heat pump that can dial in comfort and reduce energy consumption by selecting the perfect match between current conditions and available system speeds.
The Evolution V delivers warm, comfortable heating when matched with compatible indoor equipment. It works overtime to provide superior humidity control all summer even when it’s not actively cooling. And, it can save money all year long by achieving up to an impressive 11.0 HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor) heating and up to 18.0 SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) cooling performance. Designed, built and backed by the most trusted name in the business, and installed by your trusted and professional Bryant dealer, the Evolution V heat pump provides the premium comfort you and your family deserve.
Smooth, Consistent Comfort
Your home is your refuge, a comfortable retreat from the unpredictable weather out- side. So pamper yourself with a heat pump that delivers extra-consistent temperature control. When installed as part of a complete Evolution® System, the Evolution® V heat pump combines intelligent control with variable-speed operation to best match heat pump performance to current conditions. The resulting output is comfort that is just right, efficiency that makes a difference, and operation that is as quiet as a conversation. Plus, the Evolution® V heat pump runs nearly continuously at lower speeds to reduce up-and-down temperature swings associated with heat pumps.
We achieve all of this with variable-speed technology. It starts with our intuitive and intelligent Evolution® Connex TM Control. This control monitors conditions inside and outside the home. It then adjusts heat pump operation as needed between five available stages to deliver both comfort and energy efficiency. As a result, you’ll enjoy smooth, quiet operation and consistent indoor temperatures, especially compared to standard systems that turn on and off at one preset speed.
Peace of Mind
A great warranty helps you enjoy your comfort with confidence. Bryant builds trusted reliability into every product, then provides additional peace of mind with excellent warranty protection.
To the original owner, the Bryant® Evolution® V Model 288BNV variable-speed heat pump is covered by a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment.* Ask your Bryant dealer about optional labor warranties.
*The parts limited warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days of installation. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate at bryant.com for complete details and restrictions.
Complete Comfort and Peace of Mind
When installed as part of a complete Evolution® System, the Evolution® V heat pump can improve comfort all year long with Perfect Humidity® technology. During the cooling season, Perfect Humidity technology can significantly improve indoor humidity control compared to standard comfort systems. In fact, standard systems only dehumidify the air during cooling operation. This system can remove moisture even when it isn’t actively cooling so you can stay dry, cool and comfortable all summer long.
Best of all, you can enjoy all of this comfort from a company committed to customer satisfaction. From initial design through product testing and final assembly, we go beyond the industry’s expectations for quality to be sure that every product we make measures up to even tougher standards – yours.
Ask your dealer about combining the Evolution® V heat pump.
The Evolution of Comfort
Bryant is at the forefront of a comfort revolution. The Evolution® V heat pump, when combined with our sleek, sophisticated Evolution® ConnexTM Control, the recommended Bryant Evolution furnace or fan coil, and Bryant indoor air quality products put comfort, power and ease-of-use at your fingertips. Full, seven-day programmability allows precise temperature and humidity control that matches your living schedule. Intelligent electronics track system operation and identify the very best combination of comfort and energy saving operation. Accessory and system monitors provide text-based messages on the large, back-lit high resolution touch screen letting you know when it’s time for a filter change, routine maintenance and more. And, optional remote connectivity lets you monitor, change and control the system anywhere you have Internet access.
Simple, intuitive and powerful, this Evolution System truly sets a new standard for excellence in home comfort.
To achieve the full benefits of variable-speed operation, pair the Evolution® V heat pump with the Evolution® ConnexTM Control and an Evolution furnace or fan coil.
Prior to Your Purchase
Bryant has a history of doing whatever it takes to deliver trusted quality, comfort and value to millions of homeowners nationwide.
The Evolution® V heat pump helps create an exceptionally comfortable indoor environment with extra-high year-round efficient operation.
- Up to 11.0 HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor) heating efficiency easily outperforms all single- and two-speed models and can save money on your monthly heating bills. That’s 7.8% (10.2-11.0) more efficient than our nearest competitor and up to 42% (7.7-11.0) more efficient than others on the market. When you consider that heat pumps can spend more hours heating than cooling in select regions during a typical year, those numbers can be significant! And when this system does switch over to cooling, you’ll see up to an impressive 18.0 SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rating that rivals the most miserly air conditioner models available.
- It starts with the complete Evolution® System then continues with our exclusive comfort-enhancing variable-speed operation and Perfect Humidity® technology. The Evolution® V heat pump combines sophisticated comfort technology to elevate your home’s environ- ment. Consistent comfort throughout the home, superior humidity management, and air that’s warm to the touch even in extreme conditions combine to give your family the comfort it deserves.
Indoor Comfort You Can Rely On
- INTEGRATED INVERTER CONTROL: Inverter-driven variable-speed capabilities push the Evolution® V heat pump up to an extra-efficient 11.0 HSPF during heating operation. That’s an important number considering the number of hours your system may spend heating your home each year. During the cooling season, up to 18.0 SEER ensures efficient operation season after season. Our integrated inverter control works with the Evolution® Connex TM Control and an Evolution gas furnace or fan coil inside your home for the ultimate command of indoor comfort. “Intelligent” circuitry monitors system operation and automatically adjusts settings to deliver 2 precision temperature and humidity control while also maximizing energy management.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SOUND: Bryant® heat pumps and air conditioners have been available with environmentally sound Puron® refrigerant since 1996. That’s well before our competitors began offering a solution that keeps you comfortable without depleting the Earth’s ozone layer. It also speaks of the incredible reliability we have achieved with these products.
- NEARLY CONTINUOUS COMFORT: Our inverter-driven variable-speed compressor operates nearly continuously to provide quiet, even comfort. Designed with several built-in reliability features, this component has proven its dependability with installation in millions of units worldwide.
- EXTRA QUIET OPERATION: The Evolution® V heat pump operates within a sound range between 55 and 74 dBA in heating mode and as low as 55 dBA in cooling. Our proprietary AeroQuietTM System II features an AeroQuiet top, compact ECM fan motor, forward-swept fan blade, compressor vibration isolator plate, sound hood and split-post compressor grommets to help deliver quiet operation by maximizing airflow and minimizing vibration.
- PEACE OF MIND: When installed as part of a complete Evolution® System, the Evolution V monitors several critical system functions and adjusts operation to maximize performance and system reliability. With built-in protection features and Bryant quality testing, you can be confident with your comfort.
Cocoa Beach FL Heating Company
Evolution V Heat Pump | Cocoa Beach FL Heating Company
Variable-speed heat pump Florida with Puron Refrigerant. Evolution V heat pump (model 288BNV). Top Cocoa Beach FL heating company indoor heating and cooling
- Air conditioning Cocoa Beach FL
- Cocoa Beach FL Heating Company
- AC repair Melbourne FL
- Air Conditioning brevard county fl
- Rockledge Florida AC maintenance
- Melbourne FL Air Conditioning
- AC companies Brevard County Florida
- Air Conditioning Palm Bay Florida
- Cocoa Beach Florida Air Conditioning maintenance company
- Viera Florida Air Conditioning service