The Best Ways Business Owners Can Save Money with their HVAC
Running a business is hard in this economy. Rising prices and other challenges mean that every dollar spent on the business needs to be accounted for. Heating and cooling systems often make up a large percent of a businesses’ energy costs.
To help you out, we’ve put together a few tips on how to save money with your HVAC no matter the season:
- Replace that Air Filter – This cost-effective and simple step can help save you big. Increased resistance from dirty or clogged filters adds extra strain on your HVAC, increasing costs incrementally over time.
- Finding Ways to Protect your HVAC – Did you know that keeping your HVAC unit in the shade can dramatically reduce energy costs? Consider planting vegetation or putting up a shade fence.
- Open Up the Vents – Make sure all vents are open to allow the free-flow of air, ensure proper temperature balance and maintain temperature consistency, all of which will reduce strain on your system.
- Utilize Fans – Low energy fans can help circulate and modulate hot or cold air being pumped out by your HVAC.
- Get Smart – Smart thermostats are engineered to optimize temperature control based on both comfortability as well as energy consumption.
- Keep your Unit Tuned Up – Annual and/or bi-annual inspections by an HVAC professional can keep your system tuned up and performing optimally.
Call us today to find out how we can help you save more on energy bills this year.