Why Trane is a top HVAC brand
We’ve all seen the ads and commercials with the tagline, “You Can’t Stop a Trane”. Fact is, the brand has lived up to its name, ranking among the most well-respected companies in the HVAC market.
Trane’s central air conditioning units are known for being economical (energy efficient), quiet, and reliable. Since being founded in 1913, Trane has lived up to its reputation, providing superiorly designed and manufactured heating and cooling units that last.
Reasons why Trane is a top HVAC brand:
- Four (4) Time Recipient of “America’s Most Trusted HVAC” by Lifestory Research
- Commands over 10% of the US Market Share for reason
- Consistently ranks high in performance, efficiency, reliability and value
- Carries a broad line of both residential and commercial units
- Backed by impressive warranties extending up to 20 years on replacement parts, with extended warranties available for purchase if so desired.
- Continually invests in research and development to improve efficiency and performance
- Is a brand well-recognized and familiar to contractors, making installation easier and less costly.
- Energy Star Rated
- Qualifies for energy-saving tax breaks of up to $300 per AC unit with a SEER rating of 16 or higher.
The HVAC and AC market is ripe with competition. Although there are numerous brands and even more makes and models to choose from, there is a strong reason why Trane commands 10%+ of the market. If you’re considering an upgrade or replacement, we think they are worth a look.