You expect your home to be comfortable year-round at your Cape Canaveral home. So when you notice a lack of heating or cooling, you call an HVAC company. However, some Cape Canaveral HVAC companies will take advantage of your ignorance and charge more than they should.
Here’s how you can avoid getting ripped off by an HVAC tech.
- Do some research. An informed Cape Canaveral homeowner is a better-prepared homeowner
- Ask to see how the HVAC tech arrived at their conclusion (ask them to see worn/broken parts, calculations, etc.)
- Make sure the company has a good reputation (reviews, professional website, courteous staff, shows up on time, professionally dressed, etc.)
- Ask about experience and certifications
- When in doubt, don’t be afraid to get a second opinion
- The cheapest provider probably isn’t going to be the best, but neither is the most expensive.