Why We Offer 24-Hour AC Repair in Brevard County
This summer, you’re likely to hear plenty of people asking, “Is it hot enough for ya?” And while we hope you won’t have noticed the heat because your AC is working perfectly, there’s always a chance you may encounter some air conditioner problems while the mercury is rising in your thermometer. At Page Air, Inc., we understand the value of a good AC and how necessary it is in Brevard County during these hot months. That’s why we offer around the clock service to our customers.
Why We Offer 24-Hour AC Repair Service
You can’t control when something is going to break or malfunction, though it often seems problems arise when you need something most. Air conditioners are more likely to experience trouble in the hotter months mainly because they are being heavily used. If you’re encountering AC issues, it’s a good idea to call a technician out to diagnose your AC before the problem gets worse.
Call Page Air, Inc. if:
- Your AC is making a lot of noise. If your unit sounds like it’s straining, there may be a problem.
- Your AC isn’t making any noise. Silence is golden, but not AC is completely silent. There may be an issue with your fan.
- Your AC isn’t cooling. If your AC isn’t doing the one thing it’s supposed to do—cool—then there’s definitely a problem. Don’t delay, call Page Air, Inc.!
- You notice your AC isn’t working as well as it did before. If your AC isn’t cooling as well as it used to, you may just need to change the filter. (Consider changing your filter monthly in these high-use summer days.) If the problem still persists, call a professional AC repair technician.
- Your AC has a strange odor. No one wants weird smells being pushed through their home. If you smell something off or like something is burning, call a technician.
- Your outside unit is leaking. If there’s a pool of water around your condenser, your drain may be clogged. Remove any debris from the area and if that doesn’t resolve the issue, call a tech.
Each of these scenarios means there is likely something wrong with your AC. While some issues may be easily fixed, others may require a more intensive repair or replacement. If you’re concerned that you may need to replace your AC unit, read this post to learn more about when one should opt for replacement rather than repair.
When you’re AC is malfunctioning it can create an uncomfortable environment—one in which you and your kids can’t sleep or your employees can’t focus on work. And with summer temps often nearing 100, it can also be unsafe. Call Page Air, Inc. to have your AC repaired quickly.
Remember Your Yearly AC Maintenance!
If you aren’t experiencing AC problems, that’s great! However, to keep your AC running efficiently, you should have your unit serviced yearly. While some tasks, like clearing away leaves and debris from your outside fan, can be handled by a homeowner, other tasks like refilling coolant should be left to a professional HVAC technician. (You can learn more about these tasks in this post).
Keeping Brevard County Cool
At Page Air, Inc. we’re dedicated to keeping Brevard County cool. We work with both residential homeowners and commercial properties to keep HVAC system running smoothly. In addition, we also offer quality Trane HVAC systems for those who have outdated systems in need of replacement. Page Air, Inc. is fully licensed and insured and offers service through Brevard County, including Melbourne, Satellite Beach, Cocoa, and Titusville.
If you’re having AC problems, don’t sweat it. Page Air, Inc. is standing by. Give us a call, day or night, at (321) 735-4162 or visit our website to learn more.